Powered By Blogger

воскресенье, 17 февраля 2013 г.

Meteorite shower: my feelings



That morning (02/15/13) I got up at 8:00 and began to gather in the music school. But suddenly my mother came into the room and said: "In the music school you do not go." At first I did not understood why my mother would not let the music school, and only after the explosion, I knew my mother had a presentiment of this and not let.



I went to bed and tried to sleep, but I couldn't and I started to play the game on the phone. I looked at the clock it was 9:20, and again began to play. Suddenly the room was all white, but the curtains were drawn, and I thought that was crazy, but did not pay enough attention. A moment later felt the shock waves and explosion. My sister woke up and startled eyes looked at me. I was also scared and we ran to our mother. Mom yelled, "Shut the window, get dressed!" -Found out later that my mother thought it was the gas exploded. Mom ran down the street and saw a trace of the meteorite and climbed up the stairs. I was looking for information on the Internet, but there was nothing, only an hour later there was information about the meteorite.

I was really scared at the time when the blast occurred. During the explosion Paramon was gone, but then returned. I also very worried about their loved ones, but all were alive and well. Life goes on!

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий