Powered By Blogger

четверг, 5 апреля 2012 г.

My hobby.


     My hobby is music. I very much love music, to listen and play it to me gives great pleasure.

     Music surrounds the person since the most ancient times. Especially a lot of music sounds today, she can be heard by radio, audio recordings, videos. But I love "live" music which can be heard at concerts and performances more.
     My favourite composer Ludwig van Beethoven, it are pleasant to me his nine symphonies. But I love not only classical music, pop music too is pleasant to me. My favourite pop performer Lady Gaga.
     Music is wonderful in all styles!
Картинка 2 из 46898

3 комментария:

  1. What an interesting message! As for me,I'm crazy about music too)))Miroslavushka, just be careful with grammar, check everything again and correct mistakes,please. I'm proud of such a motivated student like you! Thanks!

    ОтветитьУдалить
  2. Miroslava you have got some mistakes. For example My hobby music but you should write: my hobby IS music.But message is very interesting! BE CAREFUL!

    ОтветитьУдалить
    Ответы
    1. Devid, maybe you can say about pluses in this blog... But not about mistakes! Olga Yurevna said about it! Can you say about this message from other side?))

      Удалить